Platt Richmond represents corporate clients in a variety of complex commercial and intellectual property disputes. Our clients, including Fortune 100 companies, trust Platt Richmond with resolving matters involving contractual, statutory, and business tort cases, including:
- Business disputes and fraud, including litigation regarding contracts with vendors, competitors, and employees
- Real estate litigation, including disputes regarding leases, acquisitions, financing, and easements
- Partnership, corporation, LLC, and other entity disputes between owners
- Legal proceedings and lawsuits over trademarks, copyrights, patents, and trade secrets
- Class action defense
- Cryptocurrency litigation
Platt Richmond’s team of litigators and trial lawyers practice in state and federal courts across the country, and are experienced in all aspects of dispute resolution. Whether mediation, arbitration, jury trials or appeals, Platt Richmond offers our commercial clients efficient and effective representation in their most critical controversies.